social media buttons

OOTD | DREAM TEAM feat. The Bomber Jacket

hi everyone!

pleased to say that i am back in blogging business!;) the last few months have been so crazy – first the festival season and holidays, now school – that i barely had time to be online. 




i haven’t been blogging due to the fact that when we were abroad on holidays, there was a break in at my house. needless to say that all my stuff was gone when i came home. cameras, macbooks, jewellery, the whole nine yards. even my pc-back-up system is gone so i literally have nothing ‘digital’ left from the moment i turned 15. you may understand that my head was not exactly in a blogging state of mind.

but so much for annoying stories, i am dying to hear what you all think of my first OOTD since ages! my good friend mary turned out to be the owner of a canon 500D and an amazing photographer and she helped me out today.

i want to share my latest favourite with you: the bomber jacket! i especially love the ones that are so puffy, and with the classic orange inside like you see here. it keeps me warm and i feel so cool wearing this! this jacket was super popular in the nineties, so when i saw it available again at this army (thrift)shop in the neighborhood  i immediately fell for the coolness it brought. today i was wearing it with my skinnies, a pair of boots and my bathing suit (!).






bomber jacket: fostex
bathing suit 'DREAM TEAM': zara 
skinny jeans: weekday
boots: h&m

photography by: marein van hooff

let me know what you think guys!

See you soon!


XOXO, daphny